Minkyoung Kim is a designer and artist based in New York, developing visual systems with a focus on repetition and evolution.
Online WorksAll Possible Chairs, AMEX Global Careers, AMEX Membership Rewards, Being Material, Berkeley MDes, Designer's Map(iOS), Designer's Map(Android), Midnight Commercial, News Provenance Project, Poster House, RISD Museum Digital Publication, Repetition and Difference, Snoopy.gif, SuperSurfaces, UCLA AUD.
- Some works were made as a collaboration.
- Currently available for freelance projects — Please email for a PDF portfolio.
- Selected Exhibitions
- 2018, FAVORITEN: the Festival of Independent Performing Arts NRW; Dortmund
- 2018, SuperSurfaces; In the Paper, Seoul
- 2016, All Possible Chairs; Twoffice, Seoul
- 2014, Commerce: The Greens, WaterWheel, and Bosco Mall; Proteus Gallery, Brooklyn
- 2014, Art Hack Day Providence MasterSlave; Expose Gallery, Providence
- 2011, Keep Your Shoulders and Waist Strong: Instructions for Gesture; First Draft Gallery, Sydney
- Design Incubation: Colloquium 1.5, International Incheon Women Artists' Biennale, Parsons The New School, Rhode Island School of Design, Rutgers University, SUNY Old Westbury, University of Connecticut, Wesleyan University, Wumin Art Center, Yale University
- Assistant professor at RISD
© 2019 Minkyoung Kim; Last update 2019 December.